We are currently seeking a Sustainability Consultant, with experience in sustainable design and construction, including BREEAM, to work within our sustainability team. The position is an immediate start.
Supporting our sustainability consultants to provide a range of sustainability assessments within the built environment.
Ideally the candidate should be a graduate within the field of sustainability and environmental science. Experience of undertaking BREEAM assessments would be useful, but a formal BREEAM qualification is not essential.
Salary: Competitive Salary.
Location: Howbery Park, Wallingford, Oxfordshire.
You will work on a range of projects for a number of different clients, providing an opportunity for career progression and development of new and important skill sets. You will be supported with an induction programme and mentored by senior professionals.
Envision is a new dynamic company and this opportunity comes at an important stage of growth and expansion. The ideal candidate will contribute to the continuation of this growth. You will utilise innovative thinking and develop your design skills, in the knowledge that your input is channelled into real projects which will come to construction. Flexible working opportunities may be available, depending on the type and level of experience.
Our Oxfordshire office, based at Howbery Park on the edge of Wallingford, is one of three offices for Envision. The opportunity will allow for working in our London and Milton Keynes offices as required.
Envision is seeking sustainability consultant with 3-5 years experience, who has a professional approach and is looking to further their career in the field of sustainability consulting.
The successful candidate should be highly motivated, possess excellent communication skills and looking to develop their ongoing professional role.
- Hold a degree within the relevant qualification, with an understanding of sustainability relevant to the built environment. A post graduate degree or diploma in would be highly favourable.
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in mathematics and English.
- Knowledge and experience in undertaking BREEAM assessments
- Experience of working with design and construction teams
- Experienced with Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- BREEAM qualification, including BREEAM AP
- Experience in undertaking energy assessments including SAP and SBEM and interpreting energy data
- Application of LCA in sustainable design
- Good understanding of the planning process and RIBA Stages of Work
- Good understanding of ESG principles and corporate reporting
Envision is a new and dynamic consultancy, providing clients with technical advice for the construction and development of property for the new build and refurbishment sectors.
Our service offering covers specialist consulting – beginning with strategic sustainability and energy advice at the Planning and Concept Stage, our services go on to provide full MEP Building Services Design consultancy duties at the design and construction stage of projects. Our strategic approach, backed by engineering experience deliver sustainable solutions which add value to our client’s projects and property portfolio.
We intend to build a reputation for meeting the challenges posed by large, complex projects and solving the design problems that arise. It is our aim to:
- Conduct our business in an open and responsible manner;
- Seek to ensure continuous improvement in the range and quality of our services.
We operate in markets where we have experience and technical knowledge to aid and guide our clients with the aim to add value to our clients’ activities and endeavour to achieve leadership in these markets.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a short description of your career expectations, any relevant experience and pertinent information about yourself by mail to:
Lower Ground Floor
24 Charlotte Street
Or by email to: