Envision is closely monitoring advice and the developments in relation to the Coronavirus outbreak. During this time we are implementing our business continuity plans to ensure that we can maintain business as usual as best as possible. We would like to reassure our clients and all those we work with that we have the procedures and infrastructure in place to enable us to continue to provide a high-quality service.
The well-being of our staff, their families and those we work with is our first priority. Envision maintains a single team approach across three geographic locations. As we can operate effectively as a virtual business, we have taken the decision to shut our office premises during this period until it is safe to return.
Our office main telephone numbers have been diverted to the director responsible for that office.
- London – 0207 486 0680 – Simon Rainsford
- Milton Keynes – 01908 062819 – Mark Kirbyshire
- Oxfordshire – 01865 598698 – Charlotte Brewin
Direct dial numbers will divert directly to staff mobiles.
During this period:
- Our staff will only attend essential meetings or events, and where possible meetings should be conducted via telephone and video conferencing.
- Site visits or inspections will only be undertaken where contact can be avoided or minimised and with the agreement of the client/relevant party.
- All our staff have the necessary IT and IP telephony facilities to work from home.
- Our modern VPN infrastructure allows all our staff to work remotely while accessing our full range of IT systems and it allows the entire company to work simultaneously while out of the office.
- We have telephone and video conferencing facilities in place for meetings with clients, other consultants, local authorities and other organisations and public sector bodies.
- We have internal messaging systems in place to allow our teams to communicate efficiently and to continue to work together.
- We have experienced external IT and human resources consultants providing expert advice and supporting the staff working from home.
Unfortunately some disruption to our business and those of others is inevitable, however we will seek to keep this to a minimum and would appreciate your understanding and patience.
With best wishes